Article 56 Constitution of India
Term of office of President
(1) The President shall hold office for a term of five years from the date on which he enters upon his office: Provided that
(a) the President may, by writing under his hand addressed to the Vice President, resign his office;
(b) the President may, for violation of the constitution, be removed from office by impeachment in the manner provided in Article 61:
(c) the President shall, notwithstanding the expiration of his term, continue to hold office until his successor enters upon his office
(2) Any resignation addressed to the Vice President under clause (a) of the proviso to clause ( 1 ) shall forthwith be communicated by him to the Speaker of the House of the People
Verma Law Associates is an offspring of Advocate Anoop Verma and other experienced Advocates/Lawyers.
Advocate Anoop Verma has been advising individuals, corporates, businesses on a variety of legal issues since his call to the Punjab & Haryana Bar Council.
After gaining years of experience working for law firms, Advocate Anoop Verma opened his own Law firm “Verma Law Associates” where he is able to provide quality legal services at reasonable rates.
During his career, he has been involved in some of the most complicated and high profile cases, and participated in several ground-breaking litigation cases. Having been trained and mentored by some of best lawyers, he brings a unique perspective and varied experience to his practice.
We at Verma Law Associates handles all the cases pertaining to:
- Criminal Law
- Banking Law/DRT (Debt Recovery Tribunal)
- Civil Law
- Family Disputes
- Consumer Laws
- Service Law/Service Matters
- Company Law/NCLT (National Company Law Tribunal)
- Motor Accident Claims
- Property Law
Have a Question? Schedule a Consultation.
We offer initial consultations over the telephone and in person at no cost.
Talk to Advocate Anoop Verma directly
Punjab & Haryana High Court Chandigarh, DRT Chandigarh