Article 91 Constitution of India
Power of the Deputy chairman or other person to perform the duties of the office of, or to act as, Chairman
(1) While the office of Chairman is vacant, or during any period when the vice President is acting as, or discharging the functions of, President, the duties of the office shall be performed by the Deputy chairman, or, if the office of Deputy chairman is also vacant, by such member of the council of States as the President may appoint for the purpose
(2) During the absence of the chairman from any sitting of the council of States the Deputy chairman, or, if he is also absent, such person as may be determined by the rules of procedure of the council, or, if no such person is present, such other person as may be determined by the council, shall act as Chairman
Verma Law Associates is an offspring of Advocate Anoop Verma and other experienced Advocates/Lawyers.
Advocate Anoop Verma has been advising individuals, corporates, businesses on a variety of legal issues since his call to the Punjab & Haryana Bar Council.
After gaining years of experience working for law firms, Advocate Anoop Verma opened his own Law firm “Verma Law Associates” where he is able to provide quality legal services at reasonable rates.
During his career, he has been involved in some of the most complicated and high profile cases, and participated in several ground-breaking litigation cases. Having been trained and mentored by some of best lawyers, he brings a unique perspective and varied experience to his practice.
We at Verma Law Associates handles all the cases pertaining to:
- Criminal Law
- Banking Law/DRT (Debt Recovery Tribunal)
- Civil Law
- Family Disputes
- Consumer Laws
- Service Law/Service Matters
- Company Law/NCLT (National Company Law Tribunal)
- Motor Accident Claims
- Property Law
Have a Question? Schedule a Consultation.
We offer initial consultations over the telephone and in person at no cost.
Talk to Advocate Anoop Verma directly
Punjab & Haryana High Court Chandigarh, DRT Chandigarh