Section 123 CPC : Constitution of Rule Committees in certain States .
Constitution of Rule Committees in certain States .-(1) A Committee, to be called the Rule Committee shall be constituted at [the town which is the usual place of sitting of each of the High Courts [* * *] referred to in section 122.]
(2) Each such Committee shall consist of the following persons, namely:-
(a) three Judges of the High Court established at the town at which such Committee is constituted, one of whom at least has served as a District Judge or [* * *] a Divisional Judge for three years-
[(b) two legal practitioners enrolled in that Court,]
[(c) a Judge of a Civil Court subordinate to the High Court,] [* * * ]
[* * *]
(3) The members of each such Committee shall be appointed by the [High Court], who shall also nominate one of their member to be President:
[* * *]
(4) Each member of any such Committee shall hold office for such period as may be prescribed by the [High Court] in this behalf; and whenever any member retires, resigns, dies or ceases to reside in the State in which the Committee was constituted, or becomes incapable of acting as a member of the Committee, the said [High Court] may appoint another person to be a member in his stead.
(5) There shall be a Secretary to each such Committee, who shall be appointed by the [High Court] and shall receive such remuneration as may be provided in this behalf [by the State Government.]
Verma Law Associates is an offspring of Advocate Anoop Verma and other experienced Advocates/Lawyers.
Advocate Anoop Verma has been advising individuals, corporates, businesses on a variety of legal issues since his call to the Punjab & Haryana Bar Council.
After gaining years of experience working for law firms, Advocate Anoop Verma opened his own Law firm “Verma Law Associates” where he is able to provide quality legal services at reasonable rates.
During his career, he has been involved in some of the most complicated and high profile cases, and participated in several ground-breaking litigation cases. Having been trained and mentored by some of best lawyers, he brings a unique perspective and varied experience to his practice.
We at Verma Law Associates handles all the cases pertaining to:
- Criminal Law
- Banking Law/DRT (Debt Recovery Tribunal)
- Civil Law
- Family Disputes
- Consumer Laws
- Service Law/Service Matters
- Company Law/NCLT (National Company Law Tribunal)
- Motor Accident Claims
- Property Law
Have a Question? Schedule a Consultation.
We offer initial consultations over the telephone and in person at no cost.
Talk to Advocate Anoop Verma directly
Punjab & Haryana High Court Chandigarh, DRT Chandigarh