Section 26 SARFAESI Act, 2032 (The Securitisation and Reconstruction of Financial Assets and Enforcement of Security Interest Act, 2002): Right to inspect particulars of securitisation, reconstruction and security interest transactions.
Right to inspect particulars of securitisation, reconstruction and security interest transactions.—
(1) The particulars of securitisation or reconstruction or security interest entered in the Central Register of such transactions kept under section 22 shall be open during the business hours for inspection by any person on payment of such fee as may be prescribed,
(2) The Central Register referred to in sub-section (1) maintained in electronic form, shall also be open during the business hours for the inspection by any person through electronic media on payment of such fee as may be prescribed.
Verma Law Associates is an offspring of Advocate Anoop Verma and other experienced Advocates/Lawyers.
Advocate Anoop Verma has been advising individuals, corporates, businesses on a variety of legal issues since his call to the Punjab & Haryana Bar Council.
After gaining years of experience working for law firms, Advocate Anoop Verma opened his own Law firm “Verma Law Associates” where he is able to provide quality legal services at reasonable rates.
During his career, he has been involved in some of the most complicated and high profile cases, and participated in several ground-breaking litigation cases. Having been trained and mentored by some of best lawyers, he brings a unique perspective and varied experience to his practice.
We at Verma Law Associates handles all the cases pertaining to:
- Criminal Law
- Banking Law/DRT (Debt Recovery Tribunal)
- Civil Law
- Family Disputes
- Consumer Laws
- Service Law/Service Matters
- Company Law/NCLT (National Company Law Tribunal)
- Motor Accident Claims
- Property Law
Have a Question about your banking DRT Case? Schedule a Consultation with DRT Advocate.
We offer initial consultations over the telephone and in person at no cost.
Talk to Advocate Anoop Verma directly
Punjab & Haryana High Court Chandigarh, DRT Chandigarh