Section 87 of Trademark Act, 1999
Vice-Chairman or senior-most Member to act as Chairman or discharge his functions in certain circumstances.
Vice-Chairman or senior-most Member to act as Chairman or discharge his functions in certain circumstances.—
(1) In the event of or any vacancy in the office of the Chairman by reasons of his death, resignation or otherwise, the Vice-Chairman and in his absence the senior-most Member shall act as Chairman until the date on which a new Chairman, appointed in accordance with the provisions of this Act to fill such vacancy, enters upon his office.
(2) When the Chairman is unable to discharge his functions owing to his absence, illness or any other cause, the Vice-Chairman and in his absence the senior-most Member shall discharge the functions of the Chairman until the date on which the Chairman resumes his duty.
The Trade Marks ACT, 1999
Verma Law Associates is an offspring of Advocate Anoop Verma and other experienced Advocates/Lawyers.
Advocate Anoop Verma has been advising individuals, corporates, businesses on a variety of legal issues since his call to the Punjab & Haryana Bar Council.
After gaining years of experience working for law firms, Advocate Anoop Verma opened his own Law firm “Verma Law Associates” where he is able to provide quality legal services at reasonable rates.
During his career, he has been involved in some of the most complicated and high profile cases, and participated in several ground-breaking litigation cases. Having been trained and mentored by some of best lawyers, he brings a unique perspective and varied experience to his practice.
We at Verma Law Associates handles all the cases pertaining to:
- Criminal Law
- Banking Law/DRT (Debt Recovery Tribunal)
- Civil Law
- Family Disputes
- Consumer Laws
- Service Law/Service Matters
- Company Law/NCLT (National Company Law Tribunal)
- Motor Accident Claims
- Property Law
Have a Question? Schedule a Consultation.
We offer initial consultations over the telephone and in person at no cost.
Talk to Advocate Anoop Verma directly
Punjab & Haryana High Court Chandigarh, DRT Chandigarh