Section 88 of Trademark Act, 1999
Salaries, allowances and other terms and conditions of service of Chairman, Vice-Chairman and other Members.
Salaries, allowances and other terms and conditions of service of Chairman, Vice-Chairman and other Members.—
(1) The salaries and allowances payable to, and other terms and conditions of service (including pension, gratuity and other retirement benefits) of the Chairman, Vice-Chairman and other Members shall be such as may be prescribed.
(2) Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-section (1), a person who, immediately before the date of assuming office as the Chairman, Vice-Chairman or other Member was in service of Government, shall be deemed to have retired from service on the date on which he enters upon office as the Chairman, Vice-Chairman or other Member.
The Trade Marks ACT, 1999
Advocate Anoop Verma has been advising individuals, corporates, businesses on a variety of legal issues since his call to the Punjab & Haryana Bar Council.
After gaining years of experience working for law firms, Advocate Anoop Verma opened his own Law firm “Verma Law Associates” where he is able to provide quality legal services at reasonable rates.
During his career, he has been involved in some of the most complicated and high profile cases, and participated in several ground-breaking litigation cases. Having been trained and mentored by some of best lawyers, he brings a unique perspective and varied experience to his practice.
We at Verma Law Associates handles all the cases pertaining to:
- Criminal Law
- Banking Law/DRT (Debt Recovery Tribunal)
- Civil Law
- Family Disputes
- Consumer Laws
- Service Law/Service Matters
- Company Law/NCLT (National Company Law Tribunal)
- Motor Accident Claims
- Property Law
Have a Question? Schedule a Consultation.
We offer initial consultations over the telephone and in person at no cost.
Talk to Advocate Anoop Verma directly
Punjab & Haryana High Court Chandigarh, DRT Chandigarh