Currently only Central & few State Governments have the facility of filing Online RTI. However, we do assist & help you in filing the online RTI application without any hassle, while you sit at your place. We at, Verma Law Associates provides this facility on nominal charge of Rs. 300/- per application. All you have to just fill out the form below and submit the same.
Process followed for Online RTI:
- Fill out & Submit the form with precise information.
- Once you submit the form and pay the requisite fee, one of our lawyers will draft an RTI application based on your online form submission. He/she may also contact you over the telephone/email provided by applicant for more information.
- After preparation of RTI application, the same will be posted to the concerned Govt. Office through India Post. Copy of RTI Application & Postal Receipt will be shared on the email Id provided by the applicant.
- According to the law, the RTI information should be provided within 30 days. However, in exceptional or Extra Ordinary circumstances, the information may take more than 30 days to arrive.
- In case, the applicant does not get any response from the concerned government department, then the applicant has the right of appeal before the State Information Commission.
Form for Online RTI Application
APPLICATION FOR INFORMATION UNDER SECTION 6 (1) OF THE RIGHT TO INFORMATION ACT, 2005