What is TRADEMARK Registration?
A Trademark is a brand name. A Trademark or service mark includes any word, name, symbol, device, or any combination, used or intended to be used to identify and distinguish the goods/services of one seller or provider from those of others, and to indicate the source of the goods/services.
OUR EXPERTISE AREA: TRADEMARK LAWS
- Trademark Search
- Trademark Filing
- Trademark Registration
- Trademark Renewal
- Trademark Oppositions
- Trademark Appeals
- Trademark Assignment
OUR TRADEMARK REGISTRATION SERVICES INCLUDES:
- Preparation and filing of your Trademark application.
- Notifying acceptance of the objections or application by the office.
- Counseling the publication of application in Trade Marks Journal and forwarding a copy of the relevant page publication to you.
- Advising time limits for responding to office actions.
- In the case of objections by the office, helping you to prepare the response.
STEPS FOR TRADEMARK REGISTRATION
- Search has to be made.
- In case the search result is positive, we make application for trademark in form TM – A.
- Once application is made, the acknowledge copy is received from Trade Mark Registry.
- The next step is getting examination report and formality check report from the department wherein any objection or clarification is sought by the department.
- A reply has to be made for the same within 1 month.
- If the TM department is satisfied, the mark is advertised before acceptance in the trade mark department.
- In case they still are unsatisfied with the reply, they call for hearing upon which it is decided whether the case is fit for advertisement or not.
- Once the mark is advertised in trademark journal, there is 4 months time for others to object the mark.
- If no objection is received in 4 months time, the Registrar issues the certificate of registration.
Call us at: +91-9463742964 Or Write us at: firstname.lastname@example.org