Section 287 CrPC, The Code Of Criminal Procedure, 1973: Parties may examine witnesses.
Parties may examine witnesses.
(1) The parties to any proceeding under this Code in which a commission is issued may respectively forward any interrogatories in writing which the Court or Magistrate directing the commission may think relevant to the issue, and it shall be lawful for the Magistrate, Court or officer to whom the commission is directed, or to whom the duty of executing it is delegated, to examine the witness upon such interrogatories.
(2) Any such party may appear before such Magistrate, Court or officer by pleader, or if not in custody, in person, and may examine, cross- examine and re- examine (as the case may be) the said witness.
Verma Law Associates is an offspring of Advocate Anoop Verma and other experienced Advocates/Lawyers.
Advocate Anoop Verma has been advising individuals, corporates, businesses on a variety of legal issues since his call to the Punjab & Haryana Bar Council.
After gaining years of experience working for law firms, Advocate Anoop Verma opened his own Law firm “Verma Law Associates” where he is able to provide quality legal services at reasonable rates.
During his career, he has been involved in some of the most complicated and high profile cases, and participated in several ground-breaking litigation cases. Having been trained and mentored by some of best lawyers, he brings a unique perspective and varied experience to his practice.
We at Verma Law Associates handles all the cases pertaining to:
- Criminal Law
- Banking Law/DRT (Debt Recovery Tribunal)
- Civil Law
- Family Disputes
- Consumer Laws
- Service Law/Service Matters
- Company Law/NCLT (National Company Law Tribunal)
- Motor Accident Claims
- Property Law
Have a Question about your criminal matter? Schedule a Consultation with our Criminal Lawyer.
We offer initial consultations over the telephone and in person at no cost.
Talk to Advocate Anoop Verma directly
Punjab & Haryana High Court Chandigarh, DRT Chandigarh